Update, 293 days pics.

showjump

Visit site
After me asking about feeding afew months ago, here is my maiden mare, last month and last week. I still think she looks abit ribby, but maybe thats because the belly areas stretched, and she was poor before hand? Dont know maybe its just her, and how she is? As you can tell im worrying slightly!
blush.gif

Im off on holiday on the 26th may, so hopefully i will be fully rested before night watch duties are in order!!
grin.gif

Last month;
sophapril.jpg

Last week;
sophmay09.jpg

showjump

Visit site
Really?? Oh thank you, you have made my day!!
grin.gif
Ive been so worried, and trying too get her healthy and ready to have a healthy and strong foalie. (Fingers crossed)

koeffee

Visit site
i think she looks great, she is only three so its good that she is not carrying to much fat,she is really looking like she is in foal now too!! her mum was a late developer from what i remember and her dad was a tall stallion, not a big framed horse. will try and see if i can get you some pictures of them

showjump

Visit site
Thanks, keoffee if you could find some pics of her mum and dad that would be lovely! Also do you know how big they both were?

koeffee

Visit site
yes, mum was 15.2 and soph was her 7 foal and dad 16.3 all foals to date have at least made 16hh, soph is the prettiest though!!!

showjump

Visit site
Oh good, glad you didnt say 18hh or something!! Lol, im vertically challenged so dont want anything huge! Try and find some pics of them if you can!