update arthritis in TMJ

bellaM

Visit site
Right... I had the blood tests back from teh vet who confirmed that it is highly likely that something is going on inside her digestive system that is stopping her absorbing her food such as a tumour, on top of this I still think that she has arthritis in her TMJ, at the moment she is bright and happy, teh vet said that she could do further tests but I'm thinking what is the point because what ever it is will be untreatable and she is an old girl and I can't afford to keep her on meds the rest of her life, any suggestion anyone?

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
I would have the further tests done if it was me. If she was bright and happy and you dont want to keep her on medication, i would keep her till she was no longer bright and happy then it would probably be time to make that awful decision. As you know from my story i made the decision to treat Simon as much as possible but even still he died. i never regret making the decision to treat him though. I feel for you its a hard decision that i have also been through.
frown.gif