Update from yesterdays post....biting the bullet.

Kipandbud

Visit site
I posted yesterday about booking a lesson or two in order to find my long lost bottle...... I decided to take the advice of the members who posted and today I went to the riding school and spoke with the owner. I have now booked a private lesson instead of a group one.... and I am glad I did!

Met the horse I'll be riding and she seems a sweetheart..... I feel much better about going and just wanted to thank those who replied yesterday!

JDChaser

Visit site
thats great, good luck!
smile.gif

LindyLulu

Visit site
glad you decided to give it a go. when i used to teach i had a few people just getting back into it who were nervous, so let the instructor know if you feel things are moving too fast/slow for you.
Good luck with it and keep us posted
smile.gif

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Off thread.... my cat's called Kipper (the other one is Kevin!)
grin.gif

Hope you enjoy your lesson! If you don't feel comfortable at any point then say so. Any instructor worth their salt will listen and help you get over your nerves.

Chavhorse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I posted yesterday about booking a lesson or two in order to find my long lost bottle...... I decided to take the advice of the members who posted and today I went to the riding school and spoke with the owner. I have now booked a private lesson instead of a group one.... and I am glad I did!

Met the horse I'll be riding and she seems a sweetheart..... I feel much better about going and just wanted to thank those who replied yesterday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay!!!!! looking forward to your post on how much you enjoyed your lesson! Remember the Rescue Remedy 2 drops on a peppermint just to take the edge off
grin.gif