Update of Foal Who Ate Twine

Tia

Visit site
Just to let those of you who wanted to know, the baler twine that the foal ate has surfaced!!
smile.gif

This is the most bizarre photo I have taken for a long time.......partly digested baler twine.....

Foals045.jpg

Patches

Visit site
LOL

Interesting subject for a photograph.
smile.gif

Glad to hear the foal is none the worse for it's side dish of baler twine.

S_N

Visit site
HA!! That answers a conundrum we had t'other day - I found something exactly like that in the middle of a field at work......

Tia

Visit site
Yes I thought so too Patches
smile.gif

SN - it didn't look like that when I found it. It was in the middle of a small poop and it was all scrunched up about 3 inches long by about 1 inch wide if that helps - I just opened it up to check the length of the twine
cool.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes I thought so too Patches
smile.gif

SN - it didn't look like that when I found it. It was in the middle of a small poop and it was all scrunched up about 3 inches long by about 1 inch wide if that helps - I just opened it up to check the length of the twine
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! Gives a new meaning to poo picking
tongue.gif

dozzie

Visit site
grin.gif

Do you remember that programme- I think it was "Ask the family" where they had to identify an object from a strange photo.......

This soooo took me back!!!
grin.gif

Hey that could be a good game! We could take it in turns to take a photo of an everyday object from a strange angle and other people have to guess what it is!

How sad am I!!!
grin.gif

debradley

Visit site
If you put that as a part of a jigsaw puzzle, revealed a bit at a time, where someone would have to guess the picture - you'd earn a fortune!! Guess that's a dot.com potential; commission to me of course!! PMSL if I hadn't had to go around scruntising poo before, I'd say you need to get a different hobby!!! Glad everything has worked out..

dozzie

Visit site
Perhaps tomorrow...... Been watching the rugby with a few friends in the local....and I'm not sure I could take a photo tonight......mmmmm!!!!
l050.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Hmmmmmmm...........Think we have the making of an experiment here -

Baler Twine = 4 days to pass through a foal.

Sock = 3 days to pass through a Springer Spaniel.

Anyone got any more??? Who want to be the human guinea pig??
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
Love the jigsaw idea!
grin.gif

Yes PBS; I took note of your Springer taking 3 days to pass the sock and yesterday I was frantically searching the field for the twine and I thought "oh no!" when I couldn't find it so when it arrived this morning, believe me, I have never been sooooooo happy to see a piece of poo in my life LOL!!

Loving the arty comments
grin.gif
. If anyone wants it as an exhibit, just shout and I'll mail it to you and remember me when you have millions
laugh.gif

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
That poor foalie - having you dash up behind it every time it lifted its tail. I bet it has a complex for the rest of its life and Monty Roberts will have to whisper to it for years.......

Congratulations btw
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
LOL!! Bless her - thankfully she doesn't mind me doing stuff around her bum if she gets a nice gentle rub out of it
grin.gif