Update on Corrie and Penfold

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Corrie has got over her colic and seems to have a new lease in life and keeps talking to me. Think I could do with some finnadine[ sp]
Penfold , the vet wants him to go to Royal vet coll for a gallop on the treadmill, he would be there 4 days and it will cost about £750 , they would like him in a week on Monday BUT that would only be to see what is happening , they may not be able to do anything, he was going to PC camp that week for Claire to teach from and IF they find they can do anything that might help , I won't be able to afford it!
So think we might wait a month and save some money first , it is not like he is ill, if he was I would find the money but I think it could go on and on and not really help him , so think we will wait a while.

FREESTYLER

Visit site
When you do have to take him there let me know...my yard is only about 15 mins away from there....be nice to see you...although obviously not good circumstances etc....hope all is well. xxx Good luck for Addington!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCWHITE

Visit site
Hi, just about to pm you,as hadnt seen you post for a few days. sorry didnt realise there were problems, which one is Corrie?Hope things are better today.
JC

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Corrie is our old 13.2 , she was the most amazing pony in her day and could jump PC open horse trials and showjumping easily. She is now 27 and been retired for quite a long time but she has got over the colic fine.