Update on loan horse saga!!

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
A couple of months back I mentioned on here about a problem I was having with someone that had my horse on loan. Everyone was very supportive, and sent me lots of PMs etc asking on progress. Well, at the time there wasn't much to report, as things got a bit complicated. Then last week I posted about the loaner wanting to keep him for the rest of the season, handing him back in November. After a lot of thought, I made a decision and..... He is coming home tomorrow!!

I am so excited, he is my "horse of a lifetime" and he only went on loan whilst I finished university. I didn't have him back when I returned simply because I was far too busy with work etc, and under the impression he was better off where he was. But now we have arranged to go and get him tomorrow morning, so he will soon be back at home. I can't wait!

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
I can't stop thinking about it! Already have some competitions lined up, although how much he will have forgotten is yet to be uncovered, lol.

Just finalised everything on the phone, and OH who can be a bit funny about transporting my nags around (especially as it is harvest at the moment) said yes straight away to picking my boy up! I think he knows that I am a nicer person when I have my boy around, lol.