Update on LOU insurance...

_jetset_

Visit site
Thank you so much to everyone who posted on loss of use in an insurance policy. I have learned quite a lot about insurance over the past couple of weeks, so feel more confident about what it is I want etc.

The owner of my loan horse did not realise how drastically it altered the cost so my new pony will have full cover but not be covered for loss of use... I can now officially get excited now!

Thanks again!
laugh.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
Excellent - maybe I am a little too judgemental
grin.gif
Can't wait to see progress piccies! Yr not that far from us either so mgith see u out and about BD'
laugh.gif
ing in the future!

_jetset_

Visit site
Where abouts are you? I am in Adlington (well Hannah and Grace will be)...

I would rather people be negative and cynical because you need that when you are pretty infactuated with the horse. You need someone on the outside to make you see sense a bit too. If you hadn't I wouldn't have questioned it at all and then struggled to pay the full amount in a few weeks time!

Thanks again!

Iestyn

Visit site
Just a short trip down the M6 nr Holmes Chapel! planning on doing some BD stuff at Arkenfield, Myerscough and a few other places your way!!!

_jetset_

Visit site
I have a dressage lesson near Holmes Chapel... we went to a fab shop on the corner as you drive from Allostock way where they have loads of deli type food (we bought lots of dandeloin and burdock and ginger biscuits) and make their own sandwiches! We had a fab car picnic on the way from my dressage to lesson to going seeing this loan horse over in Shropshire.

Iestyn

Visit site
A lesson nr Holmes Chapel - there must be only one place for that and I think I have a good guess where! We're so lucky here with having such easy access to so many things - BE and BD!!!
laugh.gif