Update on Spinger x bulldog pups

Cop-Pop

Visit site
My friend went to see them today and has taken them with him. He said one will definately be a good working dog - he wasn't sure about the other one but he said it showed some promise. Not sure how he can tell at that age tbh but his other dogs are fabulous at their jobs
smile.gif

He gave the owners a lecture on breeding too so with any luck they'll either breed properly or have them done (fingers crossed its the latter).

However - I was in the local Pets at Home and there is an ad in there advertising a free 10 month old Spinger x bulldog pup
frown.gif

Spudlet

Visit site
Well hopefully they will have a good home now (hope he didn't give them any money!) If the one he isn't sure of doesn't make a worker, will he still keep it as a pet?

Even more hopefully the breeders will not be so stupid as to do such a thing again!

Cop-Pop

Visit site
They were both free
smile.gif
He doesn't have 'pets' but he's got a couple that didn't quite make the grade. One he takes on a long line and the other he retrained for rabbiting. If they don't make it was workers he normally rehomes them though - as they've had a lot of training put into them they go quickly.

Spudlet

Visit site
Cool, I didn't think they'd have got any cash for them - hope the lecture will have sunk in!

Glad these little Franken-pups have had a happy ending! They really are the lucky ones - wonder how many people would have taken them cos they thought they were 'cute' then ended up putting a card up like the one that you saw
frown.gif