**UPDATE** so i went to the yard today...

black_horse

Visit site
...to hand my notice in, only to be told my horse has run out of hay the night before (which they are ment to be sourcing)...went to speak to YO as YM's day off...YO seemed supprised that we sourced out own hay as they had some on site...i stated YM said we would have to source it orignally as they couldnt get any in, only to be told by YO that they always had some in..and that YM has stated we had said we thought the quality of their hay inferior and didnt want it!!! (erm when?!)

apparently D bucking and bolting with me last sunday was to the amusement of the YM and head girl....i dont find it amusing! apparently i phoned up head girl in 'blind rage' and made her cry....(i didnt and i proved it by showing her last months phone bill..
smirk.gif
)

urgh i have had enough!!!! handed my notice in, YO very sorry to see us go etc, wants us to reconsider, talking about sacking YM and headgirl etc if we stay la de da. but it has gone too far etc.

went to look at new yard, took down £300 cheque deposit..but there might be an issue concerning my horse lorry....:S i hope not, i need my lorry where my horse is. hopefully it will be ok...new YM going to phone this evening, hopefully with good news. then i am moving!! so happy!!!

Also - bought my double bridle today!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Out of interest, did you ever talk to the YO about the concerns you had, or did you just deal with the YM?

black_horse

Visit site
yeah i spoke to the YO about them. She said i had nothing to worry about. i refused to pay the livery bill (which arrived today!) for the amount it was £725 as the horse had been ridden 6 times in a month by the 'trainer'!!! so i now have a reduced bill of £300 to pay and i dont have to wait a month if i dont want to
laugh.gif

black_horse

Visit site
AmyMay - i tried to, was more difficult as i needed to get her away from the YM to speak.

It seems the YM has been spinning lies to the YO. so the YO has been respoding to what the YM is saying, and the YM has been making up info. Hire of YM time was never discussed with YO but YM wanted more money etc.

its ok though, due to her action, YM lost ride on my horse.

oh and apparently i signed my horse over to YM.....

somethingorother

Visit site
wow that's quite a reduction well done for standing your ground and not paying, sounds like it got sorted in the end. Hope everything goes ok with the new yard and lorry, then you can wave bye bye to the extortionate place you're at and those stirring people
smile.gif

Btw, i've had u on my fb friends for ages and never went and noseyed at your pictures much, and have only just figured out who you are, lol! D is looking good in the ones on there
smile.gif

ETS i'm a fool, it's not in reply to you AmyMay

black_horse

Visit site
lol thats ok its emma isnt it
laugh.gif
hehe im bad with names aswell
wink.gif

D is going fab! her half passes are coming on nice! though her left ones are way better than her right ones, she needs to open her shoulder up more
laugh.gif

i hope its ok at the new yard :S if i cant have my lorry there i cant go
frown.gif
i really hope its ok!!!

yeah its a reduction and a half!!! but at least they know they will get SOME money rather than NONE