Urchinwood still running

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Though I suspect we will all need flippers!
We have the best draining ground imaginable with granite sub soil, and our land is really wet at the moment, so I can't imagine what theirs must be like.
The BE site says the SJ has now been moved indoors which will suit some, horrify others, but I bet the rest might be muddy.
I think they have biggish outdoor arenas, wonder if they will use them for dressage? (or I could have totally the wrong place!)
So it looks like it's bath the horse and get plaiting, CCJ will only meet him at the event not having ridden him since the last one, we have a lovely girl who keeps him ticking over hacking and of course he fence runs himself fit for hours on end.
I'm going to have to lunge him today, that's how deep our mud is, I daren't risk allowing him to pull a shoe off.
I admit to having a sneaky hope they would cancel and I could do other things, but looks like it will be a muddy day for me after all...

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Good luck the indoor is horrid. The outdoor is pretty bad as well. All the dressage will be on grass as they have no more arenas and will need the outdoor for Sjing.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Oh crikey in what way, because it's dark and gloomy feeling? or the surface?
Dressage in mud is always fun, best go and start finding bigger studs.....
crazy.gif

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck the indoor is horrid. The outdoor is pretty bad as well. All the dressage will be on grass as they have no more arenas and will need the outdoor for Sjing.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG showjumping in indoor arena, its quite small too!!