Urchinwood Today

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Did Urchinwood today PN - Pretty poor dressage but 112 is not great for my horse as he needs time to be set up as still green (my other horse loves it as he needs to be kept busy!). He also got progressively more wound up as the test went on so got 43 which I thought was pretty fair. I am going to get his back checked as was like a plank of wood on left rein which he never normally is.

Sj was on side of hill and up to height as XC is very straightforward. Got 8 faults but it was a really good round just the first part of double through a tap and the last fence which was planks. I was very pleased as our SJ is still weak but getting better.

XC at Urchinwood is very soft - all telegraph poles and very straightforward with nothing complicated. Horse went well bit spooky and definately needed the run as have not done any xc since early July. Think he will come on for it and I managed to miss all the rain. Going was perfect if a bit slippy as so much rain. It started to absolutely pelt down so decided to leave and get to a nice warm house rather than hang around for results as my dressage was not good.
Next on to Mount Ballan.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Well done L- all very promising espec if his back was a bit funny today. With the back sorted- world is his oyster! What a relief you missed all the rain.

Saf

community.webshots.com
Well done
grin.gif

spaniel

Visit site
Very well done!

YO had a horse there (novice) this afternoon. I cant begin to imagine what the ground was like by then!!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Very well done
smile.gif

I thought i was doing well just to stay on Idiot Boy today (not been ridden for a while) so i'd say the start to your Autumn season is alot better than ours is going to be
crazy.gif

siennamum

Visit site
Well done you, that sounds like a typical Urchinwood report. i was glad I wasn't there in the end. Weather was horrendous wasn't it
frown.gif