URGENT! Have you seen this Andalusian Gelding? STOLEN from MANCHESTER.

Tinker_Belle

Visit site
Please, please pass this link on to as many people as possible. The owner is a friend of a friend and she is absolutely devastated :(. Please take a good look at the pictures and keep an eye out and an ear to the ground.

If anyone has any information, please PM me and I will pass on the owners details :).

Thank you very much and let's hope this lovely lad can be found :). The more people who know about this, the more chance his owner has of him being found. Please feel free to print off this notice and the pictures to be pinned to your yard noticeboard or tackshops, feed merchants, agricultural merchants etc. Basically anywhere you want to place it that you think would help :)

***URGENT*** Spirit - Espiritu Volador, STOLEN from Carrington, Manchester on 8th May sometime after 2130. He is a 15.2hh light Dapple grey Andalusian type gelding. 7 years old. He is microchipped. He has a small snip between his nostrils, and a very distinctive scar on his inside right hind leg. Anyone horsey or in the police please please pass this message on!

spirit1.jpg

spirit2.jpg

Picture of scar that is on his inside right hindleg:

spirit3.jpg

wipeout

Visit site
It looks like there are 4 threads on here now. I really hope you manage to find the horse. Maybe it would be best to put all your info on one thread to maximise the impact. Good Luck :)

lhotse

Visit site
It's Stow fair starting on thursday. I would be getting down there for a look around, hope he is found very soon.

Tinypony

Visit site
Is he on the stolen horse register? Is there a crime number? The owner needs to get some contact details on all these threads that are appearing all over the internet, if anyone does spot him they will have to act quickly.
Fingers crossed, he is very identifiable with that scar! Does he have a brand?

Tinker_Belle

Visit site
Is he on the stolen horse register? Is there a crime number? The owner needs to get some contact details on all these threads that are appearing all over the internet, if anyone does spot him they will have to act quickly.
Fingers crossed, he is very identifiable with that scar! Does he have a brand?

As far as I know, there are notices all over the internet for him. He is microchipped but I don't know if he has a brand.

I do have the contact number and name for the lady who owns him but was reluctant to put it on here without her express permission. There is a group on Facebook as well with contact details. There is a notice on Right Horses and the link is here - http://righthorses.co.uk/ad/7985__STOLEN -GREY HEAVY ANDALUCUIAN GELDING

Seeing as there are notices all over the internet with details then I don't mind putting a link to this one :).

Tinker_Belle

Visit site
Yes, me too. Here's hoping! :).

Having almost lost mine last year through a supposed friend having her on loan and then threatening to move her without my knowledge, it has really brought it home as to how it could happen to any one of us and our horses :(.

Jay89

Visit site
224672_10150610605320368_613170367_18621522_706380_n.jpg

Saw this on facebook, no matter where you are in the country, post it to your newsfeed or make it your profile pic.

Hope you find him soon x

milesjess

Visit site
The support for this looks over whelming! Can't imagine what his owner is going through right now :( hope he turns up safe and well.

china

Visit site
Malvern sales is on today which has andulusians in the catologue. It unlikely at this type of sale but you never know!

dressagedreamer

Visit site
any news on this lovely boy?

I have cross posted this on two face book pages, I hope he is found very soon, I know I would be beside my self with grieve if anyone took one of my boys

Last edited:

be positive

Visit site
i hope he is found

but why oh why do people not freeze mark
their horses

This horse is microchipped that plus the fact that it would have no passport should be enough to protect it from being sold on.
Routine scanning does not seem to take place, even some I have sold were not scanned when vetted.