Urgent plea.Bullmastiff needs home by tomorrow

friesianfan69

Visit site
Our local pound has a 2/3 yr old brindle mastiff bitch who will be pts tomorrow unless rehomed,as she has so many more dogs coming in and has no where for them to go,This bitch is an unclaimed rescue so has no history but is very friendly and obedient.
Also she has a 2yr old german shepherd boy and a border collie unclaimed.
I said id post in here as a last resort!!
Hope its ok to post,please delete if not
BullyFemale.jpg

LynneB

Visit site
why can she not contact other rescue centres to see if they can take her. or even breed rescues? surely that is a better option than putting her to sleep!
edited to say, not at all having a go at you just frustrated that owners let this happen to their dogs...

friesianfan69

Visit site
Shes not the owner she a dog pound,she contacted the mastiff rescue who were meant to come see her but they didnt turn up,ive since tried to ring the rescue but impossible to get through too...soooo annoying and frustrating,i might even contact THE SUN

CAYLA

Visit site
It's all to common, there are thousands across the country as we type being destroyed needlessly
crazy.gif
, I saw proof of that on sat morning at one kennels mass slaughter.
I will PM u a few rescue site details...she if they can help any....they pound needs to give a neutering voucher out with her, they do in this area...so whoever/if someone or a rescue takes her, she is neutered at least, otherwise, there really is no point.
frown.gif

k9h

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Poor thing - looks like she had a litter of pups not long ago
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bit just be a podgy belly. As my old girl (8) looks like that sat or even stood up & she was speyed after her first season.

How she finds a home that s decent.

rocketdog69

Visit site
PM me.

I will ask my friend, if he was interested, home check etc would be no worries. Whats the dogs temperament like as my buddy has a castrated male jack russell and a 4 and half year old boy?

Darkhorse

Visit site
My friend runs a rescue up here in Yorkshire and she has a lot of experience with Mastiffs. I have just left a message to see if she can help.

It may be possible that she can be borded by the rescue it costs £6.50 per day to do this.

If it is a possability then help with transport to Yorkshire would be appreciated.