Urgent Plea for Help BB5 - Accrington

Kate35

Visit site
This is Blue/Louis

http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLouis?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLouis?ref=ts#!/scrupleswhippetrescue

Blue/Louis is the most adorable scruffy rescued bedlington,whippet,lurcher cross who escaped from the care of his Foster Carer on Thursday 15th March last. (Accidents can happen as we all know, so can we just leave it at that as this was one of those unfortunate accidents that we all experience from time to time with our animals)

Blue was abandomned with his whippet pal in Workington and they were they were signed into the care of Scruples Whippet Rescue approximatley 2 weeks ago and they were placed individually in caring and experienced foster homes.

Both Blue/Louis and Royboy have been making huge leaps and bounds and were well on the road to recovery and were almost ready to be placed up for adoption. Blue was neutered on Wednesday 15th March, the day before he disappeared and has not been receiving his antibiotics. Scruples Whippet Rescue are frantically trying to secure the safe return of Blue, naturally, they are extremely concerned about his welfare as he is without his medication.

To all members of the Horse and Hound Forum in the BB5 area, would you please keep your eyes open for this litle dog, although you probably wouldn't guess, he is a former working dog and could well have taken refuge in an outbuilding. He is used to living in a Kennel so outside would be preferable to him.

Blue/Louis precise area of disappearance is at Canal Bridge Number 112 that is located at the end of ST James Road, Church, Accrington, BB5, on the stretch of the Leeds Liverpool Canal.

A team of individuals from Scruples Whippets are currently swarming the area with Dog Lost Posters, but we need people on foot or horseback to go out and search for this little dog who at the moment, will be at a high risk of infection.

Please please could you pass this around to as many of your friends as possible, if anyone can lend us their time with helping to co-ordinate the seach, then Scruples would be eternally grateful.

Faro

Visit site
As Mum to a Beddy/whippet myself, I was aware of this poor little lost dog already. I'm in the wrong end of the country to be of any help, but I have already e-mailed my contacts in one of our customer companies who are based in the area Blue/Louis went missing in the hope that they will keep their eyes peeled too. Fingers crossed that he will be found safe and well.

Kate35

Visit site
As Mum to a Beddy/whippet myself, I was aware of this poor little lost dog already. I'm in the wrong end of the country to be of any help, but I have already e-mailed my contacts in one of our customer companies who are based in the area Blue/Louis went missing in the hope that they will keep their eyes peeled too. Fingers crossed that he will be found safe and well.

Faro, On behalf of Scruples Whippets I thank you for your help and for taking time out to read our post. When any animal goes missing any publicity to keep the momentum for the search going is helpful.

I am asking for volunteers to take ownership of a number of tasks that need to be done. All that is required is a confident telephone manner and a laptop, could I trouble you to spare an hour?

Also Scruples Whippets currently need Foster Carers and help with transporting Whippets between rescue pounds, foster carers and adoptive homes. We welcome new recruits anywhere in the country as we are a national charity and we are extremely busy at the moment.

Kate35

Visit site
I've got family a few miles from accrington, i'll pass it on to them & ask them to tell friends & neighbours.

Littlelegs, Thank you very much any help that your family in Accrington would be very much appreciated. I currently seek foot soldiers to walk a stretch of the Leeds Liverpool Canal from Bridge 112 at the end of St James Road, Church, Accrington.

I am also in need of people who can help with the poster campaign, much of this can be done via telephone and email so all that is required is a confident phone manner, a laptop and a few hours of an individuals time.

Scrupples Whippets are a national charity who are very busy at the moment. We are welcome new volunteers who can provide foster care and/or assist with transport of our whippets from various council pounds to foster homes and adoptive homes throughout the country.

Once again, thank you for taking time out to read this post and supporting us with your offer of help.

Kate35

Visit site
ON BEHALF OF SCRUPLES WHIPPPET RESCUE

We have had a sighting of our lost Dog Blue/Louis in the area of Gatty Park, which is adjacent to Hyndburn Leisure Centre off Blackburn Road, BB5. We would be grateful if any members who live in this area could keep an eye open for him. This adorable little dog is now in desparate need of Vetinarary treatment.

Here are the links to the Doglost Website and poster for him

http://www.doglost.co.uk/​poster.php?dogId=37945

http://www.doglost.co.uk/​dog_blog.php?dogId=37945

Thank you
Scruples Whippet Rescue

DogLost.co.uk - BLUE OR LOUIS's Lost Dog Poster
www.doglost.co.uk
Blue/Louis is approx. 5 years old and is a foster dog for a rescue. He has very recently been neutered and has stitches. Last sighted heading for the Church area. If found he should be reported to the council dog warden, which is LAW.