URGENT PLEASE PLEASE HELP BB5 - Accrington, Lancashire

Kate35

Visit site
This is Blue/Louis

http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLouis?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLouis?ref=ts#!/scrupleswhippetrescue

Blue/Louis is the most adorable scruffy rescued bedlington,whippet,lurcher cross who escaped from the care of his Foster Carer on Thursday 15th March last. (Accidents can happen as we all know, so can we just leave it at that, this was one of those most unfortunate accidents that we have all experienced from time to time with our animals)

Blue was abandomned with his whippet pal in Workington and they were they were signed into the care of Scruples Whippet Rescue approximatley 2 weeks ago and each placed in separate foster homes with experienced handlers.

Both Blue/Louis and his pal were well on the road to recovery and they were almost ready to be advertised for adoption. Blue was neutered on Wednesday 15th March, the day before he disappeared and has not been receiving his antibiotics. Scruples Whippet Rescue are frantically trying to secure the safe return of Blue, naturally, they are extremely concerned about his welfare as he is without his medication.

To all members of the Horse and Hound Forum in the BB5 Accrington area, would you please keep your eyes open for this litle dog, although you probably wouldn't guess, he is a former working dog and could well have taken refuge in an outbuilding.

Blue/Louis precise area of disappearance was at Canal Bridge Number 112 that is located at the end of ST James Road, Church, Accrington, BB5, that lead directly onto the tow path on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal.

A team of individuals from Scruples Whippets are currently swarming the area with Dog Lost Posters, but we need people on foot or horseback to go out and search for this little dog who at the moment, will be at a high risk of infection.

Please please could you pass this around to as many of your friends as possible, if anyone can lend us their time with helping to co-ordinate the seach, then Scruples would be eternally grateful.

Kate35

Visit site
On behalf of Scruples I would like to thank everybody from Horse and Hound Forum who has read this thread, I am sorry that they were duplicated, my internet connection crashed on the first occasion that I hit the submit key and I hadn't realised it had gone through.

Would you all please keep this Dog at the forefront of your minds, this is a dog that is running around without medication having just had surgery, the need to find him and into vetinarary care is absolutely paramount for his health.

If any of you have any suggestions as to who else can be contacted and where we can advertise, Scruples would welcome your thoughts.

Thank you again
Scruples Whippet Rescue