URGENT - PLEASE READ MY POST BELOW

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
confused.gif

DuckToller

Visit site
In short, yes!

A couple of knowledgeable people offering good advice (ie not getting as much haylage now).

Another member agreeing with that advice.

One stroppy member berating you for neglect.

One member defending you.

Another member offering further advice.

All in all a fairly typical post! Just take the advice you like and leave the rest
grin.gif

lexiedhb

Visit site
Yep- open forum people have very different views on things, and sometimes take thing written either the wrong way, or take a different slant on it......dont worry about it
smile.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
grin.gif

You'll soon sort out the wheat from the chaff though......

(think you may have already actually
wink.gif
)

TGM

Visit site
If you click on a user's name beside their post, it will take you to their profile where you can choose an option to ignore their posts if you want.

I'm afraid with such a huge number of users on this forum, there are bound to be a few odd ones!
tongue.gif

Lyndz

www.telfordwado-ryukarateclub.co.uk
At least you only had one poster being nasty, someone asked for an opinion once, i gave mine and got jumped on by about 5 different posters! Most of the time people are fine and you get some good advice, but like you just expericenced, it can get fairly nasty!

Angua2

Visit site
llewelyn's post is rather a good answer, and does tend to sum up what you usually get in a post.

I would just ignore the post as from what I read it was a little inaccurate in its berating.

Not that it helps you but I have had similar answers to one or two of my posts and have ended up biting my tongue over some wildy inaccurate and presumptive things that were written.

Natch

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
In short, yes!

A couple of knowledgeable people offering good advice (ie not getting as much haylage now).

Another member agreeing with that advice.

One stroppy member berating you for neglect.

One member defending you.

Another member offering further advice.

All in all a fairly typical post! Just take the advice you like and leave the rest
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh PLEASE can we pin this?! Its a great post!
grin.gif

Natch

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
llewelyn is bang on with that post, somtimes it get VERY personal on here if you take the bait thats dangled in front of you, just think of it as a giant Pick 'n Mix xxx

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to avoid the liquorice, personally
grin.gif

welshied

Visit site
If you are still wanting a good feed to put weight on without insults lol baileys topline no 4 is really good when i got my exracer it helped him put weight on very well. I know what you mean people do jump on you on here lol