Urgent - Small White One!

JAK

Visit site
Anybody able to help out by offering SWO a loving companion home, (we're in the Staffordshire area), please pm me, as we have suffered a fairly catastrophic family crisis & all ponies need to go asap. (FOO & CB are going back to their owners at the weekend & LBO is staying where he is, to be shared by a friend for her little girl.)

For any that don't know Small White One, pm for any details about her please. Friends will be informed of what is going on in due course but at the mo, am too shocked to even post anything on the forums - we're all still upright & breathing, so don't worry but that's about as good as it gets at the mo!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Oh no, how awful!! I wish I were in a position to help
frown.gif

Tia

Visit site
Oh no Jak!! I am so very sorry. I really hope that whatever has gone on manages to right itself. Such a damn shame as your girls have worked so very hard in producing these ponies......and done a blooming good job too if I may say.

You are such a truly lovely person and I have my fingers crossed that everything works out in the end. I wish I was closer as I could easily offer help to give you time to work things out.

ruscara

Visit site
Oh, JAK, there's nothing I can do to help, but I just wanted to say that I hope everything comes right eventually for you all. Such a shame about the ponies. It must be something very bad for you to have to make this decision. My thoughts to you.

TGM

Visit site
Unfortunately I can't help - but just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your predicament (whatever it is). Must be pretty bad if the girls have to lose their ponies - they must be so upset.

allijudd

Visit site
unfortunatly we are not able to help as we are soo far away from you...i hope everything is ok and wish you all the best......

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Im so sorry to hear this. Cant help at the moment but ((((((((hugs))))))))

Isnt another forum member looking for a copanian home for a few months?
Cant remember who at the mo

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Oh no I'm sorry to read that JAK - I'll have a think of anyone who may be interested - I hope things work out for you though - *hugs*
Kate x

Malibu

Visit site
gosh, Jak, i am so sorry , i wish i could help but we are miles from you and i cant think of anyone i your area! i am really sorry and i ahve my fingers crossed for you that you get sorted and what ever has happened, rights it self! thinking of you

4whitesocks

Visit site
Really sorry to hear about your crisis - am of no use to you whatsoever unless SWO is a v good swimmer.....but thinking of you and hope things get better, whatever the problem

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Chunky_Monkey

Visit site
Obviously, you don't know me (been lurking on HHO for years!) but I feel I know you, your girls and the ponies from your brilliantly funny posts - I always look forward to reading anything you post and have often visited your blogspot.

Needless to say, I was shaken to read this post. Unfortunately, I can't help with SWO, but I have everything crossed that you find someone wonderful very soon.

I am thinking of you all at this terrible time, and can only hope that your problems sort themselves out and you can have the ponies back as soon as poss.

x

KatB

Visit site
Oh hon, I really hope whatever it is sorts out ok, and so sorry you're having to give up ponies. Thinking of you, and fingers xd everything works out .

xxx

Patches

Visit site
Whereabouts in Staffs are you JAK?

I'm in Staffordshire on the Cheshire Border, Audley way. I do have spare stables and could possibly offer a loan home to SWUO, with full visitation rights, until you are able to take her back if that's any help?

Weezy

Visit site
Oh JAK I am sorry to read this but glad to hear everyone is OK - as Tia said its so horrible that the ponies have to go after the girls have put SO much into them - I cannot help with SWO, wish I could, but I do hope you get your situation, whatever it is, sorted ASAP

BIG BIG HUG xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sammys ma

Visit site

I'm so Sorry to hear you are in such an awful situation.

I can't help with the SWUO, but just wanted to say that I hope everything works out for you. It has been a joy to read your posts and hear of the girls and ponies adventures together.

Take Care
xxxx

JessPickle

Visit site
Sorry I am no help at all, I was very shocked reading this I am always looking out for your posts, as the way there written is always very clever. I hope whatever it is gets resolved

jess

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Poor you JAK, hope it all gets sorted very quickly.

Would SWO be ok turned out with Twiggy do you think for the winter, she needs company too?!
I'm sure you'll get lots of offers but this one's there too for you if you need it.

Take care.