Urgent - Small White One!

Sooty

Visit site
JAK, your blog and your posts have made me laugh and cry, they are both informative and brilliantly written. Your girls and their ponies feel like friends, and I am so sorry that you are going to have to part. I really hope that your situation changes yet again, and you won't have to go through with it. Sadly I cannot help with SWO, I only wish I could because I know how much work and love you have put into her. Please let us know how things turn out.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Blimey, you poor things. I really hope that you can sort something out and when the shock has passed you can come up with a contingonsy (sorry can't spell) plan.

I can't help as I am way too far south but I am sure you have had lots of offers already.

Take Care xx

KJJ

Visit site
Goodness JAK, sorry to hear that you are in such a situation... I can help with SWO but hope he finds a lovely home... and glad to hear your all ok.., and hope everything comes right for you guys.

K x

meandmyself

Visit site
I'm so sorry JAK! Can't help with SWO, really wish that I could.

Huge hugs to you and the girls. I hope everything works out.

JAK

Visit site
Thank you all for your kind replies - both friends I chat to regularly & those i have had perhaps less to do with, as they don't post so often, like Chunky_Monkey, all appreciated more than you can imagine at the mo!

Am going through a very stressful time at the mo (understatement of the year!) & feel like giving up myself tbh but have to keep going for the girls, if nothing else!
At least FOO & CB can return to their owners, being loan ponies & as she would never sell either of them, they will at least always be 'safe'!
LBO is sorted & 'safe' & it is only SWO to find something for, bless her!

Will keep you all posted anyway & certainly let you know if a miracle occurs obviously but I am not holding my breath for this!

EllieBeast

Visit site
(((HUGS))) all the way JAK. i hope all turns out better than you anticipate - im sure there will be no probs finding a home for SWO. Good luck and stay strong.
Sarah

archoak

Visit site
What a lot of lovely replies
smile.gif
I have read some of your posts and found them very funny. I have also just read your blog - your writing and humour are brilliant. I am so sorry for whatever has happened to you and your family and hope your 'miracle' does happen x

Safina

Visit site
I am in Bedfordshire so a bit of a way but can ask my yard owner if there is space for a littlun. Sorry you are having a tough time, if no-one else can help please let me know and I'll do what I can.

S_N

Visit site
OMG - I've just seen this!! Awfull news JAK, I'm so terribley sorry! I only wish I was closer and able to help in a proper fashion, rather than merely sending you good luck, wishes and huggles etc. Had I been closer, I would certainly have offered SWVeryUsefullOne a home!!

emma69

Visit site
Jak, I am so sorry to hear this, and big hugs to you are your family, whatever it is you are going through. I am naff all help I am afraid - had this been a few years ago I could have helped, but not now.

Pidge

Visit site
Have PM'd you, but forgot to say - on a serious note mind - that if you find someone to take SWO and they can't pick up let me know and for the cost of the diesel we'll go in my lorry xxxxxxxxx