Uthopia to stay with Carl Hester

alibali

Visit site
:) just seen a post on his fb page apologising for the delay in the announcement but confirming horse stays where he is :)

Last edited:

yorks

Visit site
I have just seen it on Twitter also. So very glad he will stay with Carl. All been done behind the scenes but happy outcome.

Clodagh

Visit site
Great news. I always feel that top class dressage horse have a truly crappy life, and we hear and see so much of Carl Hester's horses out hacking and having turnout it would be really sad if at his age Utopia had to go and be a normal dressage horse. I am so happy for him. Well done buyers!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Great news. I always feel that top class dressage horse have a truly crappy life, and we hear and see so much of Carl Hester's horses out hacking and having turnout it would be really sad if at his age Utopia had to go and be a normal dressage horse. I am so happy for him. Well done buyers!

Yes this from me too.

oldie48

Visit site
Good news indeed! such a pity that there were so many people willing to speculate rather unkindly about his future and CH without having a scrap of evidence to support their view.

{97702}

Visit site

Makes me laugh every time I see them hacking out in the Royal Purple exercise sheets :D