utterley heartbroken...my best friend pokey is dead

LouHardwick

Visit site
Gusy im so overwhelmed by your messages.i will explain what happened in a few days..its too too raw..it was so awful to even have to post that she was gone..

my superstar, best friend.. what i will say is that my vet confirmed EXACTLY what i already knew.. she had a HUGE heart it took a while for her to pass- he said she was anatomically so strong.. i know that that big heart gave me its all right to the end,, love isnt a big enough word for my feelings for her.
thank you all, utterly from my heart.thank you

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
So so sorry for you- have tears in my eyes for you
((((HUGS))))
We lost 2 deeply loved horses in 6 weeks so i know how raw you must be feeling- PM me anytime

xxx

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
How devastating. I'm so sorry
frown.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Having come to an inch of loosing Cairo last week, I can truely say I know how you feel - total sorrow and a huge gap in your life.

I still after 12 year miss my old TB mare - time does heal but they are never out of your thoughts.

Sending you all my wishes that you will feel less sad and able to remember the good times later.

tendon_boot

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, life is not fair, i have always admired Pokey. Long may your happy memories stay with you.
Thoughts are with you xx

ickelshadow

Visit site
so sorry to hear this hun, biggest hugs in the world to you.

i lost my beautiful mare 3 months ago, and its still raw, but its not as difficult as it was - it does get easier. i never thought i'd believe those words, i'd had her for 15 years and my best friend from the start.

i hope for your sake and Pokey's that it was not too traumatic

bexandspooky

Visit site
Sorry to hear such sad news.

Please use this site as a way to talk to us as your friends, I am sure this will help you come to terms with your loss.

GDB

photobucket.com
Our hearts go out to you.......we know just how you feel. Time does heal but allow yourself to grieve. She was your best friend and partner, only another horse owner can understand how they get into our very souls....

happyhack

Visit site
Oh hunni

I'm sooo sorry for you. have some huge huge huge ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BeckyD

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear your terrible news. Yesterday was the anniversary of my horse Cass's death, July 9th must be a truly awful day.

I can't imagine what it must be to lose such a young horse in its prime. My thoughts are with you. RIP Pokey xx

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
iam so sorry to hear your very sad news,its really not fair,i have tears in my eyes for you,such a sad loss,be brave hun,we are all here for you xx

RIP Pokey xxx

jellyshake

Visit site
I am so very sorry
frown.gif

I'm sure so many of us on here understand how physical the pain of your loss is, just knowing how it hurts makes me want to cry for you.