V-Bandz Hi-Viz and Excruciatingly Slow Delivery Times

acorn92x

Visit site
I've been waiting for nearly 3 weeks for a hi-viz harness from V-Bandz without a single reply to any email that I have sent. Really unimpressed with the service from there. Has anyone else experienced such slow delivery times? I refuse to buy products from Equisafety after the Polite Notice hi-viz I brought ripped as I was dismounting my horse and was truly awful quality but there aren't many other specific brands for hi-viz out there. My cheapy pink hi-viz from my local tack shop was far superior to this!

ShadowHunter

Visit site
I have waited ages for both orders to come, around 3 weeks. Apparently my latest order was out of stock which i didn't know until i read the delivery note. They did include free stirrup bands both times as a 'thank you for your patience'. There products are good though so its worth the wait imo.

The Snowman

Visit site
V-Bandz do sell quality products, just a shame that there is such a long delivery time. Perhaps they are getting more popular and can't quite manage to keep up with orders. I hope you get your order soon.

saddlesore

Visit site
I had issues in the past too- ended up giving in and cancelling my order. They shouldn't be taking orders they can't fulfill.

Last edited:

Procrastination

Visit site
I read somewhere that they have been inundated with orders after putting an advert in a national magazine, by the sounds of it they weren't expecting such a big response!

acorn92x

Visit site
Thanks guys, glad it's not just me that has been waiting around. Their products are great - I received numerous bits and pieces from them for Christmas as presents so I have no idea how long they took to arrive then but I'm starting to get fed up. I can sympathize if they have been inundated with orders but I had no idea that this had been going on for a few months now. Oh well, hopefully it'll be as nice as my other stuff from their company and worth the wait if it ever arrives - thanks for the help guys :)