Vale View Equestrian

MandyMoo

Visit site
Facilities very good, lovely surfaces and they usually have good sj courses (if the event you're doing is jumping that is) - they have 2 nicely sized outdoor warm up arenas, and two big and nice and airy/light indoors. Parking is also very good and it is easy to find, not the friendliest/casual/relaxed of venues i've been to, but I like it non the less!

CrazyMare

Visit site
Just down the road from me, always well run competitions, fantastic surfaces. No complaints in any way, just the place is VERY exposed, and always colder than at home!

horseychick86

Visit site
I am in agreement with all of the above! It is my local venue and I do most of my competing there because of the great facilities. A nice play to take youngster to aswell because the atmosphere is relaxed.

Mickeymoo

Visit site
Love everything about VV. Great facilities and staff. I did a lot of training there a couple of seasons ago.

Never known the weather to be bad and definately not exposed in my opinion. As 3bh said, go to Beaver Hall, thats exposed but also a great venue.

Horsemad12

Visit site
Another to second the exposed point!!! Always a few degrees colder there.

Nice venue, good surfaces, nice cafe and good parking.

Agree some there are not always the most helpful or friendly!

bex1984

Visit site
I once spent 10 hours photographing dressage outdoors in October there and can confirm that it is indeed exposed!! Yummy cakes in the cafe tho and generally great facilities :)

Supanova

Visit site
I am thinking of going to Vale View for 1m amateur 2nd rounds in October so this is a very helpful post for me too thanks! I will be coming from Cheshire - The AA route map makes it sound like its quite a good run as its mostly on the A50 - does anyone else come from this side of the country to go there? If so do you know if its a good journey?

Mickeymoo

Visit site
Supanova, The A50 would bring you to J24 of the M1. I go from J25 down to J24, then take the A6 then turn left onto the A6006 which takes you nearly all the way. Just a left turn after you go under the A46 at Melton then another left and along that road. So, you would have quite a good run yes. It took me about half an hour at the weekend once I had left J24 with a trailer.