Value???

hunting mad

Visit site
Before anyone says anything.........im not advertising!!!
What would you value a 15 1hh/15 2hh part bred cob.5 years old who has only hacked out with an elderly man,in open fields and roads.He is fine in traffic,but very green.Had no schooling,but seems very genuine.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
In the current climate between £800 and £1000 unless he has exceptional breeding/confirmation. You can buy a really well schooled youngster for under £2k.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Would need to know more really but he sounds like a safe reliable type. If this is the case then he would be worth double the above post, people are willing to pay for horses they can trust.

hunting mad

Visit site
Would need to know more really but he sounds like a safe reliable type. If this is the case then he would be worth double the above post, people are willing to pay for horses they can trust.

I dont really know that much more!!!!He is a horse that an elderly gent(78) has had,and has decided to hang up his boots.
We are taking him on,with view to keeping for my son to have.......he seems very geninue,and kind when my son rode him.He doesnt appear to have been schooled,and "looks" at things out hacking,but not very jumpy.
He really hasnt done an awful lot,but seemed very relaxed when my son hacked him out.
Had a lovely floating trot on him!!!