VERDI OR VAN GOGH

KIMBY

Visit site
I am trying to decided between these two stallions for my mare who is a little long in the back. Very good mare Zadok/Nimmerdor, Guidam de Revel. I have been told that Verdi is also long in the back has anyone seen him ? Or had foals this year from either. This is a first for me so trying to collate as much info as possible and need to decide very soon. Any help would be appreciated.

nomis

Visit site
Seen both of them in the flesh up close and jumping:

Van Gogh - Good enough competing stallion, produces small blood type foals. Mare would need to be substantial size with good development.

Verdi - Foals are popular, he does not do it for me personally, would put to a smaller mare who was pretty, as his foals can be plain.

mikebizz

www.pro-stallions.com
nice choice i was thinking Verdi or Ustinof i kno Verdi will produce a bay with very little white but pretty enough i heard he had jumped 27 clear rounds in a row beauty is what beauty does... have since also been looking at quite easy

charliebo

Visit site
Van Gough has good paces, conformation and jump. Also his father is gorgeous!

Verdi has average trot, is built downhill and moves naturally on the forehand. However, he has excellent bloodlines and an extremely good jump. His foals seem popular.