veredus - velcro or quick release closure?

TarwinBate

Visit site
as the title says really, does anyone have any opinions on which is best? I vaguely remember hearing something about sizing being more accurate with velcro rather than quick release, and my mind is also wondering if quick release come undone easier? anyones opinons on either would be fab! and also does anyone have any tips on size guie - does it come up normal/bigger/smaller? thanks!

Jane_Lou

Visit site
We have just got Veredus Carbon Gel Vento boots and I have always been a Velcro person but I must say I love these and how they fit. They are really quick to put on and off as well. They have three different settings as such and I didn't find that there was any problem in working out which to put them on, its just a natural thing if that makes sense!

Sizing wise, we went for Medium for a 16h ISH, she has pretty short cannons and first of all I thought they looked short until we tried large and they were definitely too big, especially the fetlock boots. (She had Large Woof Pro Oxy tendon boots and Large Trizone Fetlock before)

Love them to pieces :)

missprimitive

Visit site
I absolutely love these boots have them with the quick release closures which I find very easy to do. If it's just to fit one horse I'd buy quick release. Mine go on a couple of horses and I have stretched them slightly so I'd possibly buy Velcro next time. I have mediums in front and full behind and they go I'm everything from my 15hh welsh sec d to my 17hh ish although none of them are particularly long in the cannon. They fit beautifully

TarwinBate

Visit site
ahh brill thank you both of you! i was a bit worried about the quick release coming undone, but it appears it will be alright!