Very difficult youngster

SEL

Visit site
It makes me very sad reading this because I have a 9yo who went through a traumatic weaning (dam died at a week old) & the consequences have stayed with her to this day. That was no ones fault but she has huge separation anxiety, stress heads straight for her stomach & she's still tricky to handle even though she's been with me 5 years.

I think your friend should sell and make sure the youngster goes to an experienced home who can put the time and effort in to rebuild trust.

BOWS28

Visit site
Another one who thinks reading this is so sad. How can you expect him to want to come to humans when human = stable... A full work up cannot be done when he is terrified of humans. I would have to agree that ulcers are almost definitely a problem. Turn him away with some other babies and let him learn the ways of life from his own kind. The less human contact the better. When he has had time to unwind and grow up spend some time inn the field without forcing yourself upon him. Let him figure you out in his own time. Poor little bean needs to learn to trust again and it doesn't sound like he has got much chance of that the way things are going.