Very interesting advert..... >>>>>>

TGM

Visit site
It's used to be a favourite dealers trick to show you.

This! We viewed and bought a little horse from a dealer once, and they showed him ridden and jumped in the school, then turned him, popped out over the school fence, over a log in the field, and popped him back in again.

oldie48

Visit site
Not that impressed as the 14hh pony decided he wanted a day's hunting so he jumped into the arena from his field, galloped through the garden and joined the field. Admittedly there was no rider but he was in a heavy winter turnout rug. We now have additional fencing in place!

Polos Mum

Visit site
One of the XC Arena events local to me the course went out of the arena (top rail off) then over some real XC fences then back in - Soooooo many horses couldn't cope with leaving the arena - really sorted the men from the boys with a simple safe fence -

fatpiggy

Visit site
A showjumping friend of mine often used to jump his horses from the manege into the paddock beside, and back again. I used to wonder what would happen if the horse had clipped the fence as it was very sturdy!

muckypony

Visit site
He does look like a nice type, just the first picture looked like he had decided to sack the schooling off and take himself back to the field! I reckon if I tried that with my boy he'd be eyeing up all kinds of fencing ready for a little adventure! :D