Very late pic but I've been on holiday!

doddlebot

Visit site
Oh he's stunning! I love Chocolate! If in four or five years time you have a just broke baby of his for sale you might have a very happy customer in me!
smile.gif

Fiona

Visit site
Gorgeous pic of CHoc (as usual), but OMG look at the rest of the pics below. I know I live in a nice part of the world, but...

can I come and live with you HH (pretty please).

Fiona

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I had a lovely and very unusual surprise on holiday, have posted a report in soapbox!
Fiona you can come and live here, but don't be fooled, that grass has to be mown, the flowerbeds weeded, the fences mended etc, but the view does help on days like that...!

MysteryGirl

Visit site
I've just enjoyed looking through all of your piccies, I agree Chocolate looks fab, I am also very taken with little Milo, what a cutie! Is he a character or do you not know yet?

BBs

Visit site
Great pics as always. I always seem to get totally transfixed looking through them and my mind wanders back to 2007 when I came to visit.
Looks as beautiful as ever, the foals look gorgeous and I just had to LOL at Harry the dirty dog.
CCJ has OMG changed! looking stunning girlie! gosh you do scrub up well
wink.gif

Lovely photos Sue, and your holiday looks lovely too.
x

ajf

Visit site
Wow your holiday looked amazing!
Though Chox's pic made me a little scared as titled "Pontispool 2009" so I thought I'd managed to sleep through the whole weekend and miss the event
wink.gif