Very very proud mummy post :)

katymay

Visit site
My beautiful amazing son has passed his grade one and two in riding and his grade two horse care with the RDA, super proud mum, despite his cerebral palsy he shows such strength and determination, what a clever boy :)

Tobiano

Visit site
Oh WELL DONE Katymay and son! That is so brilliant to see - what a courageous and determined boy he is. No wonder you are proud :) :) x x

Ladyinred

Visit site
Excellent! Sadly photobucket refuses to play ball and all I can see is the top of a hedge, but I will try later.

ozpoz

Visit site
Well done to him! I really admire the extra courage shown by someone who not only learns to ride but learns how to overcome difficulties at such a young age.

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
That's brilliant. Well done to your son and all that support him. The RDA do great work enabling children/adults to have the freedom of movement on horseback.

Irish gal

Visit site
That's an adorable picture, well done to him and to you for all the support to get him riding. Now he can enjoy having all the love and fun of a pony friend and with any luck will end up as addicted as the rest of us:)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
congrats-you-did-it.jpg
213235q260dap1qs.gif

Merrymoles

Visit site
If I were as clever as Faracat, I'd send some lovely graphics too as that is fantastic! Instead, have lots of praise and exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katymay

Visit site
Thank you all for sharing my pride :) Jack does have his own little pony at home and we would love to work towards an RDA dressage test this year :) trouble is his pony is a pickle , we really need a voice activated push button pony so will be saving hard for the future , watch this space x