Very young riders

Cadbury

Visit site
Well I had back and pelvis problems and didn’t start riding till I was 11, my sister started when she was about 4 and never had any problems…
As I mentioned it was something I’ve read a few times so I thought it was worth a mention. Obviously there are other reasons for having pelvis problems…….

Highmileagecob

Visit site
Just got to decide whether to go for a branded Inky Dinky, or buy a much cheaper copy. Given the weight of the rider, and the slow plod of 29yo Old Dobbin, I can't really justify spending over £100 more, for half an hour's use once a week. Decisions, decisions....

Melody Grey

Visit site
Just got to decide whether to go for a branded Inky Dinky, or buy a much cheaper copy. Given the weight of the rider, and the slow plod of 29yo Old Dobbin, I can't really justify spending over £100 more, for half an hour's use once a week. Decisions, decisions....
The genuine ones seem to hold their value well, so I’d be fairly confident you’d get your money back on one bought secondhand. No idea about the copies.

minesadouble

Visit site
Mine all rode in show saddles from being tiny, I just popped a stirrup leather round the neck for emergencies.
I've just watched a child who isn't 3 until August at our local BSPS Tiny Tots show and she can already do her up downs!! I wish mine had been so forward 😂

conniegirl

Visit site
Mine all rode in show saddles from being tiny, I just popped a stirrup leather round the neck for emergencies.
I've just watched a child who isn't 3 until August at our local BSPS Tiny Tots show and she can already do her up downs!! I wish mine had been so forward 😂
You really dont.
My yard owners daughter is one of them and she says its terrifying.

Her little one turns 3 in a couple of weeks, she is off lead in walk and trot already, has been since november and she is learning to canter on the lunge!!