Veteran Vitality

charliejet

Visit site
My old horse has always been a good doer and never needed more than hay, high fibre cubes and chaff. This winter he dropped weight quickly after a series of health problems. He was blood tested and checked out and nothing came back so I started him on Veteran Vitality and have also added extra micronised linseed.

It has taken a little while but he is really puting the condition back on now and is as bright as a button, getting a serious shine as well.

Just wanted to post if anyone is struggling with an oldie then worth a try. I am very impressed and now feed my youngster Fast Fibre as well.

Another 2 oldies on the yard have been started it now as well after seeing how well my old man is doing!

SaffronWelshDragon

www.facebook.com
Glad to hear he's feeling better. Oldies are the best! I actually spoke to A&P about whether to switch from Speedibeet to VV for weight gain and they said the Speedi was better for weight gain as higher DE and Calm & Condition would be better than VV for weight gain. However my Welsh A looks well on it and my NF oldie will have it in the summer for maintenance.