Vets Eccleshall Staffs

jnb

Visit site
My vet Simon Woods (Lower House Equine Clinic) although based the other side of Shrewsbury, is a Team GB vet and covers that area, he has clients as far as Nantwich and regularly visits

Google for contact details - I don't think we're allowed to put website addresses or phone numbers

JillA

Visit site
Or Fyrnwy Equine at Baschurch or John Steel at Tern Vets in Market Drayton - he is the equine partner and his wife works for Fyrnwy and at Leahusrt so he is up to speed on most things

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I use Simon too. He was my preferred vet when he was at Fyrnwy & I've switched to his new practice now. He's superb. For a vetting I'd use be happy to use Fyrnwy but not sure if they or Lower House would go to Eccleshall.

jnb

Visit site
I use Simon too. He was my preferred vet when he was at Fyrnwy & I've switched to his new practice now. He's superb. For a vetting I'd use be happy to use Fyrnwy but not sure if they or Lower House would go to Eccleshall.
Ditto CC!
simon almost certainly would go to Eccleshall, he came to me nr CHeswardine and goes to Geoff Billingtons very regularly (Nantwich, I believe)