VIDEOS SHYSMUM chiffney ahoy !

Allie374

Visit site
Mini Jaques was only castrated two weeks ago... so we are having the ineviatable power struggle. Shy was bad this morning, worse tonight. Jacques is kicking off too, which is hilarious.. ever tried not laughing at a rearing mini 😂.

Camera work a fail, so in part one and two. No chifney, so His Nibs will be led in his german hackamore. And have a very, very long trot tomorrow. Well he has asked for it......

Cant get link to second vid on here, urgh

https://youtu.be/FazzInh5gxw

Btw, if anyone is interested, I am a photograph medium (NOT currently working, but do so for FREE anyway as i love it, for my sins). There are a few horse and dog readings on my page.

Fb, "allie hanson photograph medium. "

Last edited:

sunshine100*

Visit site
Hi Ali

Please dont feel guilty about putting chifney on, with your bad shoulder it was what you had to do..sure things will get better,are you going to reseed your grass next year? lovely piece of land-I also wanted to ask about your photo medium skill,really interested-sorry not on facebook (work in a school and had been hacked into so had to come off it) keep smiling!

Allie374

Visit site
Wow thank you so much ! What a lovely thing to say. He has a reprieve from The Chifney, as the tack store doesnt sell em. Every kind of weird western bit you could want.....soo, i am going to lead him in and out with the german hackamore, using it as if riding. Not going to tie him up at all atm, and just let him settle down, lol. Lucky hubs is here to hold him.

As for photo mediumship... i used to run a free facebook group with 13 k members, but it was too much for me, and i dont like working with other mediums... so now i do it alone, still no charge. Not reading atm tho... i look at pics, now of only spirit humans and animals, including horses . Then somehow i see and hear, and relay messages.. like a telephone exchange. Somehow, god only knows how, i get things right ! I also work on ,missing persons cases, but the last one which has only just ended, left me very zapped and sad. Xxx

Allie374

Visit site
Ponies have a reprieve from tesco ! Butter would not melt today... no messing. Took jaques straight out, ignored his mini mini resistance, and he settled himself down. His Nibs sported his german hackamore, came oyt straight for a ride. No one kicked off, lovely day all round. Hot again. X