VioVet - has anyone used to buy things?

becca1305

Visit site
Good prices fab service. Cheapest price I've been able to find for vetroflex :). I use them regularly for the same order of supplements and never had a problem.

dilmil123

Visit site
Pleased I found this thread, I ordered some Aquacat boots from them yesterday - they were £13 cheaper than anywhere else! Hoping they arrive tomorrow. Nice to see such positive feedback

zangels

Visit site
I have a code that will give you 3 pound off your first order
It VRCN1LSH6.
I think it can be used how ever many times. You will then get a code as well to pass on to somone else, like a referal code.

nclem

Visit site
I used them for the first time via their eBay shop - placed order yesterday, it arrived today! That was with their free delivery! It was the cheapest for super strength cortaflex I've seen by a long way, really recommend :)

Liath

Visit site
I've used them once and never will again... Faulty boots and they point blank refused to do anything. Ended up contacting the manufacturer direct and THEY sorted it out!

zangels

Visit site
This code is still valid gives you 3 pound discount off your order and the you will receive a code to pass on once your order has gone through.
3 pound discount code VRCN1LSH6
Hope its of use to somone.

Dizzleton

Visit site
Bought an Equilibrium magnetic back pad from them this summer for £38 delivered when they're meant to be £90! Also bought a 6.5'' loose ring snaffle and only just yesterday I bought Suppleaze Gold for my horse. Everything arrives promptly :)