Virbac microchipping-backhome WARNING

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Just a quicky so as to give you all a heads up just incase one of your pets goes missing.

Since findind Oscar and seeing him reunited with his overjoyed owner I thought I had better check that Egg and Toby Toast's details were all present and correct.

Egg was chipped in 2007 and her details are all present and correct.
Toby Toast was chipped 2.10.2010....he does not exist on the data base! If he had gone missing he would never have been returned as the Vets 'forgot' or the Post Office 'lost' his paper work!

Thankfully that has been rectified today....but how many of you have chipped animals and relied on the Vet practice to send off the details?

Please, please check that your pets are recovered and like Oscar they could be returned to you.

Sorry its a warble but it has annoyed me somewhat that I paid for sweet FA

Oenoke

Visit site
You should always get a certificate with the details on it, either printed by the vets at the time the microchip is implanted or sent in the post.

picolenicole

Visit site
I had my pup done at the vets with these, they sent me a welcome pack and a certificate. Horse is also done with backhome (although vet left me the paper work), got the same with him as well, must find out if the older dog is on record as it was a long time ago.