vits and mins?

itsapiebald

Visit site
What do you feed your horse to give him his daily dose of vitamins and minerals?
And
what works out cheaper, balancer or supplement?

chole2020

Visit site
I put pink powder in his feeds not exactly cheap as 4 scoops a day! But what vet recommended for best £18 for 700g

Dougal9

Visit site
my 11yr old conne x is a good doer and seems in very good health (touch wood) but as he is my first horse I was wondering if I should be thinking about any supplements - more as a preventative measure than anything else ?

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
my 11yr old conne x is a good doer and seems in very good health (touch wood) but as he is my first horse I was wondering if I should be thinking about any supplements - more as a preventative measure than anything else ?

I would feed something like Spillers hi fibre nuts and add a bit of salt, feed good forage.
The branded bagged feeds are not the cheapest, but with one pony, it is easier.

Tiaan

Visit site
Equimins advance complete vitamins and minerals, everything your horse needs except for iron which is why I chose it.

Look for low starch, low sugar feeds. I feed kwick beet, micronized linseed and equimins. He has never looked better

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
Equimins advance complete vitamins and minerals, everything your horse needs except for iron which is why I chose it.

Look for low starch, low sugar feeds. I feed kwick beet, micronized linseed and equimins. He has never looked better

I asked Equimins and he recommended the Original.

BORODIN

Visit site
I feed st hippolyt Equigard - fully mineralised 3% starch 6% sugar - she gets a round stubbs scoop am and pm and that's it
looks fantastic - working medium/adv medium
i cant feed her anything else as she is too sharp
oh and out more or less 24/7 -365 comes in for breakfast ride when i get chance, fed, then back out!