Votes Needed Please!!!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Dinger has been nominated for the Showing Personality Awards for 2013 - and he would very much appreciate any support that our friends on HHO are able to offer!

Due to having had two knee operations (one on each knee - clever trick that!) in February this year, I sat on him for the first time last weekend - he was awesome! I had forgotten what a fab ride he is. Having not ridden him since July 2012 due to the knee problem, there absolutely was no doubt in my mind which of our horses I wanted to climb on board to test the new knees out! He has to be the kindest horse in the universe and just gave me the most lovely ride despite me being sooooo unfit!

Anyway - if any of you would like to cast your vote for The Humdinger, it would be much appreciated :)

http://www.showingawards.co.uk/

RunToEarth

Visit site
I agree, photos please, I LOVE Dinger! :D

My friend AND his Stallion have also managed to get nominated - so if you HHOers are feeling generous the beautiful Stirlingdene is up for pony personality of the year and his rider, Frazer is up for rider personality of the year too. :)

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site

My friend AND his Stallion have also managed to get nominated - so if you HHOers are feeling generous the beautiful Stirlingdene is up for pony personality of the year and his rider, Frazer is up for rider personality of the year too. :)

I'd just gone to vote for Dinger and saw the beautiful Stirlingdene and voted for him as well:)

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site

Another vote for The Humdinger, I also read through the other options and voted, and it so happens that I have a soft spot for dun (and buckskin) coloured horses, so I also voted for Stirlingdene and his rider.

:)