Wait List!?!?! Please explain!!

libbyandblue

Visit site
Just found out that my sister wasn't balloted from Oatridge, but she is on the wait list? Please explain!! I really hope she isn't out!!
confused.gif

bogpony

Visit site
waitlist is a reserve list for balloted riders - it is usually listed in alphabetical order of the horse's name.

when someone who hasn't been balloted withdraws, they are replaced with someone from the waitlist

libbyandblue

Visit site
ok thanks, so is there no paticular order that people will be re-entered if you know what i mean?! When is the latest we will know? As we may have to book stabling, im doing the pre-novice but im still in, and we dont want to book stables late and not be able to go etc etc.
frown.gif

now_loves_mares

Visit site
If you get stuck you can always stable with me! My girls will be out, I'm about 25 minutes drive with the trailer - not as close as some, but the offer is there if you need it. Dad and Sue are going to be about I think.

Really hope she gets in - I want to see Giddy play
smile.gif
. Can you offer up a helper for the event? That usually helps?

libbyandblue

Visit site
Thanks very much!! That would be great, i think its only about 2.5, 3 hours away but if we're on at 9, its a very early start! We all want to see Giddy play too! we could offer to help, thats a good idea! i will suggest that to her!

now_loves_mares

Visit site
No worries - just let me know nearer the time. You just have a little box, don't you? I don't have loads of room in the yard, but a small lorry (no bigger than Sue's one) is fine.

I am planning on taking my baby horse to ride around and see the sights - but right now she is lame on at least 3 legs - hmmm. Not looking terribly likely at this rate
frown.gif