Wanted Advert - Does this sound ok??

xxkatejayxx

Visit site
Due to been messed around yet again
frown.gif
(am starting to give up hope :cry:)

Horse or pony wanted on long term loan, ideally between 13.2 – 15.3 and a gelding if possible but is negotiable. Wanted for hacking, fun rides and maybe local shows and lessons. The horse/pony doesn't have to jump as I don't mind not jumping
blush.gif
Must be safe and sensible on the roads and in open spaces. 5* home for life offered with lots love and attention. Will mainly be hacking with a lovely section d gelding. I don't mind a young horse that needs schooling on or an older horse looking for an easier life.

I'm 23 and have been riding for 19 years, I've also been working with horses for 15 years. I'm 5'3 and 9 stone but am hoping to tone up and get down to 8-8.5 stone. In the past I've ridden most types/sizes from shetlands to 17hh hunters. Last year I was schooling and hacking a green 7 year old welsh section a x aswell as riding my friends section d gelding and hacking out one of the schoo horses (whos nothing like he is in the school :lol: )

Yard visits are welcomed and you would be more than welcome to come and ride to
smile.gif
. Loan contract will be signed and I could get a reference off my friend if needed (I have looked after and rode her gelding for the last 4 years). The yard is based 5 minutes from junction 3 of the M5 (Halesowen), its a private DIY livery yard and has approx 15 horses on there. The fields always have grass in them and the yard is secure (its locked at night and the YO lives on site). Clent Hills are a 10 minute hack away (pictures here and there is a paddock at the yard to school in or you can hire the school up the lane. I am willing to travel within approx 2 hours (possibly more) to view horses.

Share / Work for rides also considered but must be local to: Birmingham, Halesowen, Frankley, Kings Norton, Northfield, Woodgate, Kitwell, Romsley, Lapel, Hayley Green etc.

I really wish I could buy but I can't at the moment, would consider paying in installments for a horse/pony but I know this isn't always possible
smile.gif

HenryandPeta

Visit site
Lots of useful info for people who are interested, which is good. And you are clearly thoughtful and keen which I like, and you've covered most eventualities. Perhaps mention a trusty farrier or vet in the vicinity as an added bonus?

Can I be a pain and ask you to spell check and check grammar?! I know it's pedantic but if I read that I would be too busy picking up on mistakes. I don't mean to cause offence, it's just my biggest bug-bear!

browbrow

Visit site
Its a bit wordy and a bit child/teenager plea like

I would take out all of this

I'm 23 and have been riding for 19 years, I've also been working with horses for 15 years. I'm 5'3 and 9 stone but am hoping to tone up and get down to 8-8.5 stone. In the past I've ridden most types/sizes from shetlands to 17hh hunters. Last year I was schooling and hacking a green 7 year old welsh section a x aswell as riding my friends section d gelding and hacking out one of the schoo horses (whos nothing like he is in the school :lol: )

and put lightweight adult with many years of riding experience.

Take out the below - it just sounds abit sickly and something a kid would put - people dont need to know the ins and outs of why you are loaning.

I really wish I could buy but I can't at the moment, would consider paying in installments for a horse/pony but I know this isn't always possible

and take the below out aswell and put References available - yard visits all welcome - would be willing to travel to .... etc.

Yard visits are welcomed and you would be more than welcome to come and ride to . Loan contract will be signed and I could get a reference off my friend if needed (I have looked after and rode her gelding for the last 4 years). The yard is based 5 minutes from junction 3 of the M5 (Halesowen), its a private DIY livery yard and has approx 15 horses on there. The fields always have grass in them and the yard is secure (its locked at night and the YO lives on site). Clent Hills are a 10 minute hack away (pictures here and there is a paddock at the yard to school in or you can hire the school up the lane. I am willing to travel within approx 2 hours (possibly more) to view horses.

Its a bit whiny to be honest!! IMO

Capriole

Visit site
pesky bosses!
my computer has been replaced since last week and im still getting used to it, so when boss is approaching im madly trying to hide page
smile.gif

as for ad, where will you be advertising? I hope its not pay per word, lol

rema

Visit site
I would also take out the bit about you can get a referance from your friend.Put references available by all means but if you put your friend will do you one it sounds like she will do you a favour sort of thing.Does that make sense?.
grin.gif

Capriole

Visit site
i do think browbrow is right, maybe just put the pertinent points, you can always tell the loaners anything more they want to know when you have a chat

xxkatejayxx

Visit site
I did try the ILPH but was unsuccessful unfortunately. Horseworld/Redwings and a couple of others only rehome within a certain area and there isn't anything suitable on the Blue Cross website at the moment

Ottinmeg

www.equestrianimage.com
i have a 13.3 (chunky monkey ) part bred registered welsh c who is about to be made redundant! she is to much for my nervous daughter and my plans for her were along the lines of an adult for hacking, local shows etc. she will take the P if you let her and is a definate no no for nervous or novice (although i consider my daughter to be both and she does manage ) am quite happy for her to go on long term loan/view to buy etc and can deliver her to! im probably further afield then you are looking for but if you want anymore info you can always PM me.