Wanted- diy on small yard chester-le- street area

booandellie

Visit site
Hi! I'm desperately trying to help two friends find livery spaces in the chester-le-street and surrounding area, they are only looking for a yard as their current yard is closing. They would ideally prefer small private yards and are easy to accomadate as both horses are retired and elderly so don't need facilities as such other than a field and stable. One is a 12.2h mare and the other is a 16.2h gelding. I can vouch for the fact they are both very tidy and know what a broom is for! Very reliable and knowledgeable ladies- if anyone knows of anywhere with vacancies or has vacancies themselves please pm me! They will go to seperate yards if need be but would prefer the same if possible! Thankyou

booandellie

Visit site
Thanks yes I posted on there aswell! Trouble is both people are used to being on a tiny private yard and are preferably looking for the same type of livery. Those kind of places aren't usually advertised but will keep trying! Thanks for replying

leflynn

Visit site
Agree hard to find but a bigger yard isn't always worse (went from a yard of 20 to a yard of 46 and its quieter!)