Wanted grass livery east Aberdeen

AmyEM

New User
Visit site
Hi

I know this has been covered in a few other (old!) threads, but looking to move two ponies (one 12.2 one 14.2) up from home to join me in Aberdeen (I'm doing my PhD). Preferably looking for a small-ish yard, and happy with grass livery for both although my hunter might need a box overnight in winter (would still be DIY though). Have done a lot of google searching but I know from experience before that most small yards/farmers don't tend to advertise and most movement happens through word of mouth. If anyone knows of any spaces/can give me any contact details that would be great! I miss my boys and would love to get them moved up here soon!

(area wise looking towards Millitimber/Peterculter or Kingswells/Westhill way, though would consider the right yard out towards Blackburn too)

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

guido16

Visit site
You mean WEST of Aberdeen. If you were east, you would get wet....

Sorry, just made me chuckle. Have you tried oldfold in milltimber

Quackers

Visit site
OP - I would PM spooky pony, from seeing her other posts she knows alot of little DIY places around that area and would be a good source of information.

Tayto

Visit site
Hillhead, Sunnyside, Beanshill all do DIY livery. PM if you need phone numbers. I believe Hillhead may have a stable as I have just left there (not sure if its been filled though)

TequilaMist

Visit site
There is Milltimber Farm(old and new) Theres also Mains of Countesswells which is right next to Loanhead and forest close by.