Wanted, livery in doncaster

donnydarling

New User
Visit site
Hi all, hope someone can help me out here.
I'm after somewhere for my horse within the following areas... Loversal,wadworth,balby,wilsic,edlington or anywhere within/inbeteeen these areas. (Not tickhill as too far away)... I'm looking for a stable but don't mind wether it is on private land or a livery yard, big or small, as long as sufficient turn out available. Preferably DIY or assisted livery but would consider part livery too...I would consider grazing land with a shelter if it was secure. My horse is well behaved, gets on well with mares and geldings, has respect for fencing wether it be electric or solid. Wormed and vaccinated. If anyone could help me then please get intouch. Thank you for looking.

Silvermiyazawa

Visit site
Is woodacres still a livery yard?

Sorry, eta - it's just outside Old Edlington. I remember excellent hacking from the days when it was a riding school.

donnydarling

New User
Visit site
Hi, Iv heard of woodacres but getting the contact details is impossible I have tried googling the phone number many of times but the number shown never rings.

swilliam

Visit site
Masserella's? It's Edlington/Conisborough way I think. There's one in Wadworth who's name I can't remember. Torne Valley sometimes have ads up, and so does Wildsmith's in towm

donnydarling

New User
Visit site
Hi, iv googled massarellas and it says it is in Sheffield.. Iv tried the one you mentioned in Wadworth.. Nowhere seems to advertise on the Internet :-( and I don't use social media such as facebook so I don't know of any vacancys.