Wanted somebody traveling to France to pick up horses.

Francie

New User
Visit site
I am looking to make contact with somebody that is going to France to bring back horses. We are in the process of moving the contents of our house in Sheffield to the south west of France. If somebody was going to France with an empty horse box, van truck or lorry we would be interested in filling it and would share the costs etc. So if you might interested or know somebody else who might be interested please get in touch.

Francis.

spike123

Visit site
Try John Parker International.They are happy to do a shared load and also don't charge the earth.Their lorries are lovely and the staff very helpful and proffessional.Try doing a google search as they do have a website and there are alot of people out there who would definitely recommend them.

rema

Visit site
Am i right in thinking that you are not looking to transport your horse to france but just your belongings??.
confused.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I want to transport part of the contents of a house.

Francis.

[/ QUOTE ]

simply cannot imagine why anyone would want beds etc in their horse box with their horses. Maybe worth trying a haluage company instead.

Francie

New User
Visit site
My request was for an empty horse box going to France to pick up horses. The advantage for the owner of the horse box was they will get paid for carry our goods. The advantage to us is that it will work out cheaper than going to a removals company.

Francis.

kathbenfield

Visit site
Try Angloinfo, I live in sw france and there is a forum there that could possibly help locate someone heading this way, other than that John Parker is down this way often and has a fab reputation with expats that have used him. Good luck and bienvenue.