Wanted

BBs

Visit site
You can pick up some nice horses at Ascot for under 1k
smile.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
we got one at the yard here.. i expect £100 and it's yours.. VERY good looking, VERY well bred!!! and very quirky!
It's either you or the bullet
wink.gif

It's 5yrs old, about 16hh, TB, ran 3 times about 18 months ago, and just about to come back into work, but has a fit whenever you put tack on it and tighten up the girth, so no one has got on it yet!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
It is chestnut, and VERY good looking!!
not entirely sure what it does, as i've never had anything to do with it, just told that it freaked out in a big way, so trainer has told owner to come a pick it up, will probably be shot now, hence i guess for a small amount it could be yours!!

Bossanova

Visit site
Would they let me pop down and meet it?
Having had one that was awful with the girth, I know it's not easy but I could give it a month to see if it came good and if not, potters is just down the road.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Can I come with you for a nosey! You would have to drive past me to see it!

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can I come with you for a nosey! You would have to drive past me to see it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course!!
How are you fixed over the next couple of weeks?

MissDeMeena

Visit site
well it's not really anything to do with me, but will ask boss.

But on second thoughts, do you really want to bother yourself with something like that?
i wasn't there, but the story was, when the girls tacked it up, girth was left VERY lose, and it rooted itself to the spot, they managed to make it move a step or two, then did the girth up again, (still pretty lose) and on making it move forwards again (just leading it) it had a fit, and ended up thorwing itself over backwards!
Hence no one has bothered even trying to get on it, and trainer has sent it back.. last i heard was that it'll probably be shot!!

If you want me to ask, i will!
But i'm sure you can find something still quirky, but a little easier just as cheap! that wont try and kill itself! (before giving you a second thought)

I only mentioned it cos it was Chestnut and quirky and cheap, which seemed to fit your bill
wink.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
You're right, but if it has raced then there is a glimmer of hope- unless they rode it bareback
smirk.gif

And I'm a sucker for a nice horse gone bad, so to speak!!

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
my horse sounds exactly what your after..

15.3/16.0hh chesntut TB gelding 5years old, not very experience,and perhaps not an event potnetial,but hes doing well and im more of a happy hacker type of girl
bought him for £800 in July

PICT0286.jpg

im afraid your too late as hes all mine!
grin.gif
(not to rub it in or anyting
blush.gif
crazy.gif
)

but just proving they are occasionly out there, usually pop up where you not looking, as mine did! youve just got to be there at the right place and the right time

any particualr reason you want a chesnut?
will keep and eye out!

Bossanova

Visit site
Thanks, yours looks v sweet!!
Chestnut tbs are just the cutest, dont know why- I dont need another horse so if I buy one, it has to be exactly what I want
smirk.gif