WARNING - Red van seen in Nth Somerset

NeilM

Visit site
ALSO POSTED IN NEW LOUNGE 2

We had reports the other day that a van had been seen in the lane that leads to our field. Our horses are not there at present, but I was suspicious, so we padlocked the main gate at the end of the lane, as there are still horse in one of the other fields.

Today we got a phone call from a farm close by, who have five horses. Three guys in a red transit van, drove into the farmyard and were confronted by the farmers partner. They asked if she had any horses for sale. A few minutes later the three guys were seen walking along the lane by our field.

There is a pattern here that we are all too well aware of, so despite the fact that nothing has happened YET, I felt I would let everybody know.

This all happened in Hutton village on the outskirts of Weston-super-Mare. So if your in the area, keep your ears and eyes open tonight and the rest of this week.

NeilM

Visit site
To update; we have heard of nothing going missing, but the jungle drums were beating LOUD and just about everyone in the area got a phone call or text.

It has been confirmed that the number plates on the van were false!