Warning. TippyandTaffy return.

SW3

Visit site
Sorry - am prob being a bit thick, but why is this a warning? What have tippy and taffy done?

pixie

Visit site
She has an amazing falabella that jumps 4/5ft gates!
tongue.gif

sojeph

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Come on guys....leave it be!! As long as there isn't a repeat of what happened before I can't see a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I quite agree... Move on!!

JM7

Visit site
as i said in Soap-Box......

*tut tut* bloody school holidays............

give it a rest, kids..............................
mad.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
kids?? I'm 36!! Been a long time since I was a kid. If people post things like this on a public forum they should be willing to give details or why post?

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Being young, she overexagerated and failed to explain details correctly and seemed to imply she was severly neglecting a lammie horse.

A forum member called the ILPH having tracked down her address.

Her folks were non to pleased and she wasn't seen again.

horsegirl

Visit site
How do people know these things though?
Like the bit about her parents confirming that the pony had not had any laminitus problems for 2 years? I don't understand why everyone is being so unpleasant to/about her if all she has done is tell silly stories?
She was not actually mistreating her ponies? You all must remember being young and thinking people would be impressed at stupid things. Let the poor girl have a fresh start!

CalliChristmasTree

Visit site
Well correct me if im wrong but she showed a picture of her horse in the field, which had ragwart.
She said her horse had lammi and then 2 days later was riding it.
She post pictures of javajane's horses and said they were hers!
i think anyway.

sojeph

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well correct me if im wrong but she showed a picture of her horse in the field, which had ragwart.
She said her horse had lammi and then 2 days later was riding it.
She post pictures of javajane's horses and said they were hers!
i think anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

hardly the end of the world tho is it?!!

lordflynn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

hardly the end of the world tho is it?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

no-and she's a kid! they're all annoying arent they?
wink.gif

it was obvious attention seeking but people took it very seriously - strange for HHO really...
smirk.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How do people know these things though?
Like the bit about her parents confirming that the pony had not had any laminitus problems for 2 years? I don't understand why everyone is being so unpleasant to/about her if all she has done is tell silly stories?
She was not actually mistreating her ponies? You all must remember being young and thinking people would be impressed at stupid things. Let the poor girl have a fresh start!

[/ QUOTE ]

We know the truth because the ILPH inspecter told the HHOer who reported her!!!!!

What a lot of people didn't like was her scant disreguard for what she seemed to be doing wrong... on the whole, HHO won't take someone seemingly abusing horses on - then they stole another users photos (it's only happened on her seriously twice, and both times the forum was not impressed) - the ragwort, although not serious, she expressed no reguard for the implications of it in her field!

It was her attitude, not her actions.