Warning. TippyandTaffy return.

marmite

Visit site
She made mistakes she may come back different and if the stupid stories start again press ignore user button on her simple as that.
She told some stupid lies and we were all concerned for a reason.
At least you all didnt have her stalking you like she was me god knows how many PM,s a day and trying to get my msn off me
crazy.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
Lets give the girl another chance. Shes young, had/has an immagination that worked/works overtime and was/is a bit daft. End of story. Its the sin and not the sinner which should be punished. We were all young once-lets not bear silly grudges.
WELCOME BACK TT.
smile.gif
Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Have a look at the public hanging thats going on in the common room. Its titled-"Do you guyz remember" or something like that. I find it horrible and sad-bunch of hyenas. Mairi.
frown.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
She is a child, the responsibilty for the ragwort in the fields(and overall for her ponies) lies with her parents. They may be her ponies but she is not old enough to have the sole responsibilty for animals.
Fair enough I was not a user on this forum when she was but you all need to remember she wasn't actually abusing her ponies you all just jumped to conclusions. Come on TandT show them you can be grown up!

Autumna1

Visit site
Unfortunately, she was totally and utterly full of sh*t and even worse, lied through her teeth about all sorts of things, then got miffed when she was found out and started being offensive.

Bloody kids - I vote for abolition of school holidays and sending the annoying little b*ggers back to school pronto ...

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
If she has decided to come back then I expect things will be the same as before. She must have a hide like a rhino to want to come back here, and if this is the case, I would imagine that she hasn't changed all that much. Ho hum - I read a few of her threads last time, but probably won't bother this time. The problem with people who behave like this on a forum is that newer members either believe them or think the rest of us are a bunch of weirdos (or are we ... ?)

ruscara

Visit site
I totally agree with the 'not bothering' bit. The thing is, children like T and T (and it's not just her) are just wanting attention. And the forum as a whole loves to give it to them.
There are parents on here - ever heard of praising good behaviour and ignoring bad? If everyone did this, there would be far fewer lies and exaggerations told, and the kids - and some adults - concerned would very soon learn to be truthful and mature.
But people seem to love to discuss and argue and fight, so this just feeds the attention seekers even more.
confused.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
OK, I am completely honest on the forums, maybe my pony can't jump 4'6", but I'm still proud of him, as he has done so much for me. Why can't everyone be honest on the forums? There has been a lot of b*tching going on recently, and yes, I may have been involved in some of the arguements. I have heard about some of the stuff T&T did, and I think it is terrible, why would her parents allow her back on the forums though, and why does she want to come back? She may just want to cause more of a stir (apologies if I'm wrong)?

ruscara

Visit site
I believe that most people on this forum are honest, like you are. But some people are on here for different reasons, and like to attract attention, or make themselves out to be better than they actually are. It is not hard to spot them, but as I have said, giving them the attention they are seeking is not a good way to curb their behaviour.
As for why T and T is allowed back, I do not know. Why she would want to: either she has learnt to be more mature and wants to join in on that basis, or she is craving more attention of the sort she got before. Only time will tell.
But I for one will not be judging her before she even makes a post!