Warning to Cheshire folk.

MileAMinute

Visit site
Eeep thanks for the warning, OP.

I walk down a country lane to the yard but they'd have no luck targeting me - I don't carry anything valuable! Still, I'm always on my phone when walking down there so if anything did happen someone would know I was in trouble.

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
thanks OP! Malpas is down the road from me and I drove in on Monday for cash for the Farrier. I'll make sure my doors are locked and I dont stop to help (which sounds bad doesnt it. If not sure coud always let somone know down the road) should never have a handbag on show either but its so easy to dump it next to you.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Yes MM and if you hadn't posted I wouldn't have seen it at all as it's rare I go to the village. Must admit I've never stopped to pick anyone up unless known to me (happily married lol!) for years and ever since my driving test have always locked the doors if driving in town; it wouldn't occur to me to lock them out here but I will from now on. It's the talking point in the village now as you'd expect..

ed&arch

Visit site
I'm fifteen, and have to walk 20-25 minutes down an isolated lane to get to my school bus stop, everyday! Scary stuff! Malpas is only 10mins away!