Warwick Hall BE roll call....

Javabb94

Visit site
Me Sec I

I'm on 3rd on Sunday with J. Feeling much more positive after a better go at Northallerton at the weekend. I'm scoring on Saturday and helping on Sunday after I've finished!

TopTotty

Visit site
Hey, I'm in the 90 on Sat. :) Dressage about 1.30ish but not show jumping til a lot lot later. Will be home after tea! :)
I'm number 361 and on my own if anyone is about :) Good luck everyone :)

Sunset1

Visit site
I'm FJing on Sunday so look forward to seeing you all then. Will have camera at the ready if I'm in a position to take pics! Good luck everyone!

Javabb94

Visit site
I'm FJing on Sunday so look forward to seeing you all then. Will have camera at the ready if I'm in a position to take pics! Good luck everyone!

Ooh I'm on on Sunday! Turquoise colours with Navy and Gold stars on a bright bay horse! I'm on of very first to go XC so very early!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Im going xc at 5pm!! Which suits me as it means I can get her ready in the morning as im working all day sat.
any weather updates? I am approx 30 miles east and its rained for the last 24 hours..!

Javabb94

Visit site
Im going xc at 5pm!! Which suits me as it means I can get her ready in the morning as im working all day sat.
any weather updates? I am approx 30 miles east and its rained for the last 24 hours..!

It is currently windy and spitting but rain forecast! Supposed to be ok Saturday and tomorrow. Ground is great there anyways so fingers crossed!! I live 1mile away in next village so pretty accurate weather :) Are you on Saturday or Sunday?

tigger01

Visit site
Good luck everyone - you have my admiration - all if you! I hope the sun shines and eveyone gets round safely. I've been watching the preparations as I drive past, it does look like a lovely venue and fab course by the photos. Enjoy and keep safe!

Sunset1

Visit site
Will keep my eyes open for you Java (and camera at the ready). Let's hope the weather stays fine. Daughter has entered 4 events this year and only been able to run once so far! Mind you as she can't enter this weekend it will probably be lovely! Hope everyone has a good run.

Jnhuk

Visit site
Gutted that I had to withdraw from the BE80 on Sunday so boo that I am not going :( but have fun everyone and please someone take photos to put up on SJ webpage so I can see what fun I missed.

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
How did everyone get on?!
What a beautiful event- I really enjoyed myself! Was so well organised, especially the sj system of not having too many in the warm up at a time.
I think I won the biggest numpty of the day award though- after a 30.5 dressage, an elusive clear showjumping and a storming round xc, I missed out fence 15. Whoops. :(

Javabb94

Visit site
What a beautiful event- I really enjoyed myself! Was so well organised, especially the sj system of not having too many in the warm up at a time.
I think I won the biggest numpty of the day award though- after a 30.5 dressage, an elusive clear showjumping and a storming round xc, I missed out fence 15. Whoops. :(

I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday.

Didn't have a good day on paper. Average dressage leaving me in top half of big section with 2 pen for error of course! Doh never done that before.

Clear SJ for his first ever go in grass which I was really pleased with
XC set off great and was going great guns around a meaty 80 track to slip past fence 10! Ahhh studs next time. Would have been 6th if I hadn't done that as even with that I was still 21secs inside the time!

The course was amazing though and I had a great day, such a lovely venue!

ArcticFox

www.bryland.co.uk
event and venue was fantastic. definitely one for the diary next year.

had a great day, very pleased with the superstar and came 5th. will be updating the blog later and will add a post on here.

don't think you win numpty award. I have a friend who went wrong 3 times in the dressage so wasn't allowed to continue! :( such a shame - a long journey for a dressage test. And another friend who forgot about the 7 day rule regarding vaccinations and wasn't allowed to start due to her horse being vaccinated on the wednesday before. :(

DarkHorseB

Visit site

I saw you! Was FJ ing fence 1 on XC after I had ridden. You by far weren't the only one!! I very nearly missed a fence myself and a few in the BE90 missed 15 and 16 and again in the 100 at least one or two missed fences near the end!! I think all the nice galloping addled the brain ;)

DarkHorseB

Visit site
event and venue was fantastic. definitely one for the diary next year.

had a great day, very pleased with the superstar and came 5th. will be updating the blog later and will add a post on here.

don't think you win numpty award. I have a friend who went wrong 3 times in the dressage so wasn't allowed to continue! :( such a shame - a long journey for a dressage test. And another friend who forgot about the 7 day rule regarding vaccinations and wasn't allowed to start due to her horse being vaccinated on the wednesday before. :(

Jack was fab! You too of course :D Abigail heard on radio someone else had to withdraw on Sunday for vaccination being wrong too so she was not alone!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Glad I wasn't the only one! Worst thing was I said to my OH before xc "I'd better run through the course with you incase I forget" to which he said "don't be silly, the course is easy, they just come one after the other!"..so now I'm blaming him ;) I think I forgot it as I walked the course when the 80 was on who just jumped the first house and not the second, so watched a few horses jump just the first part and forgot I was meant to do both, even though I walked the line to the second jump twice!! *facepalm*
I did think the 80 looked quite tough with a lot of fences being shared with the 90, so well done java!!
Not many events check passports these days, thank god I remembered to pack mine last minute!!
Well done AF, great result!! :)

Sunset1

Visit site
We were at fences 15 + 16 for the 80t, you looked to be having fun Java!! Have some pics of you so will pm you. Was at fence 16 for the 90 and 17 for the 100and a few riders missed the fence before ours. Lovely event and venue just need a bit more sun (or to take my thermals!) for FJing next time! Well done on your placing too Arctic Fox!