Was-january-now-february meet: roll call!

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Happy Monday!

Thames Head have room for us so I need a roll call so I can call them back with a better idea of numbers and actually book.

I guesstimated 3 or 4 pm (hope that's ok? The earliest I could make would be 3 but could move it to 2pm if you fancied and I'll join you later on?) and they said it would be the bar menu at that time, along with roast dinners subject to availability.

So, who's coming?

Sunday 1st Feb
Thames Head Pub (http://www.thamesheadinn.co.uk/)
Early to mid afternoon

Let's say I'll ring them to book a week today, Monday 19th so let me know by then :)

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Excellent!

So far:

GG
Humblepie
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll

P.S. GG-I forgot to text you and phone's away now but you need to lock your keypad on your phone-I got a pocket voicemail from you!

_GG_

Visit site
Excellent!

So far:

GG
Humblepie
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll

P.S. GG-I forgot to text you and phone's away now but you need to lock your keypad on your phone-I got a pocket voicemail from you!

Did you....hahaha, when was that? Did you hear anything juicy? Oh hang on...it's my life, that'll be a no then, lol ;) xx

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Did you....hahaha, when was that? Did you hear anything juicy? Oh hang on...it's my life, that'll be a no then, lol ;) xx

Hahahaha, I think at about half 11 ish maybe? I didn't look at the time as only got the missed call at lunch. My voicemail said 'this message is 4 minutes long, do you still want to listen to it?' so I said yes, just to check and then stopped after about 5 seconds!

_GG_

Visit site
Hahahaha, I think at about half 11 ish maybe? I didn't look at the time as only got the missed call at lunch. My voicemail said 'this message is 4 minutes long, do you still want to listen to it?' so I said yes, just to check and then stopped after about 5 seconds!

Ah...I think I was on the way back from Gloucester...or it might have been whilst I was trudging up the field to the boys lol.

I'm glad you gave up after 5 seconds :) xxx

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Anyone is welcome! I'm away at the moment and have a new smartphone that I have no idea how to work but will do a new list when I'm back :)

Kat_Bath

Visit site
So far...

Aimee T
Cedars
Dusty85
GG
Humblepie
Its_noodles
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll
Miss_C
(MochaDun)

Any more takers?

_GG_

Visit site
I'm totally thinking ahead... But I have a fab idea for a potential May meetup... *cough*Badminton*cough*. "hashtag Just sayin'"

Just thought, because I just ordered my Season pass!! :D

Ax

That could be put in the Club House and open to everyone! :)

Kat_Bath

Visit site
I've got 12:

Aimee T
Cedars
Dusty85
GG
Humblepie
Its_noodles
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll
Luckylou
Miss_C
MochaDun
Stormclouds

That's a good number! The table is booked for 12 at 3pm on Sunday 1st Feb. There's probably room for manoeuvre on numbers-I can update them if there are any changes.
FYI, the table is under my name (Kat-unsurprisngly!)
I did text GG earlier to say I'm not 100% if I can come because I'm stressing out about my dissertation (tip: don't work full time and do a Masters) but she rightly pointed out that I should take time out from studying so I will just have to go home and put my head down after we've had a good chinwag!

_GG_

Visit site
I've got 12:

Aimee T
Cedars
Dusty85
GG
Humblepie
Its_noodles
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll
Luckylou
Miss_C
MochaDun
Stormclouds

That's a good number! The table is booked for 12 at 3pm on Sunday 1st Feb. There's probably room for manoeuvre on numbers-I can update them if there are any changes.
FYI, the table is under my name (Kat-unsurprisngly!)
I did text GG earlier to say I'm not 100% if I can come because I'm stressing out about my dissertation (tip: don't work full time and do a Masters) but she rightly pointed out that I should take time out from studying so I will just have to go home and put my head down after we've had a good chinwag!

Really hope you can make it. Can you please add Julia to the list? I think I mentioned she was coming somewhere last week. xxx

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Really hope you can make it. Can you please add Julia to the list? I think I mentioned she was coming somewhere last week. xxx

My bad, you did. I was sure there was one more and couldn't work out why I was counting 13 and there were only 12 on the list.
I will come but I may drive myself so I can go straight to the library afterwards.

Aimee T
Cedars
Dusty85
GG
Humblepie
Its_noodles
Julia, in association with GG
Kat_Bath
Lanky Loll
Luckylou
Miss_C
MochaDun